Sunday, February 23, 2014

NEW LIVE CLASS COMING SOON

I  don't want you to think that I am relaxing, because I have been busy at work attempting to prepare for the next in-person prelicensing class. I have over 60 people who have told me that they want to take the sales prelicensing course. I have directed those who cannot wait to my online course found at www.continuingedexpress.com/carolball-prelicense which will give those who want their license what they need to fulfill the State of Hawaii requirement for prelicensing education.

One of the big problems that I am facing is the number of students who want to take my class. I am trying to find a place that will accommodate all of you and I will continue trying. I know how important this step was for me when I started my new career and I know it is the same for you.

Please be patient. In the meantime, if you want to take a live prelicensing class, please email me at carol@carolball.com so that I have your name and contact information so I have a reliable count of the possible enrollment.

Hang in there folks! I'm working on it and you will hear from me soon.
Mahalo,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment