Saturday, May 31, 2014

PRELICENSING CLASS SOLD OUT

Class is sold out for the June 2-13 real estate sales prelicensing class. Let me know if you have an interest in future live offerings of the class and I will let you know when I decide to hold one.

Please check out the online sales prelicensing course at http://www.carolballrealestateschool.com/pre-licensing-online.html . If you never thought that online classes were for you read through the description of this one. Folks who have taken it tell me that they have found it very interesting and easy to follow. There is an opportunity on every page to email me if you have any questions so you have the instructor support that you may need.

There is no difference in the content of the course since I designed it after my live class that I give. The difference is the manner of delivery. I am very happy to offer this alternative to waiting for a live class for those who want to get into this challenging field of real estate while the market is heating up.

Questions? Email me at carol@carolball.com

Mahalo,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment