Thursday, June 2, 2011

WE HAD A GREAT CLASS MAY 2-MAY 13

ALOHA EVERYONE-
Not only did we have a great class May 2-13 but everyone in the class passed the course! It's some kind of record since that hasn't happened since 2001 when I started teaching this course.

I am trying some new techniques and this class was really into it. I guess it worked because, we did it! Reports are still coming in but 93% of the first time takers from out class PASSED BOTH SECTIONS In the May 14 Hawaii state licensing exam.. Hoo Rah, Good job. 

I have received a great number of calls from people wanting to know the date of my next class. Sorry to say, I do not plan on another this year.

That said, there is a possibility if there is enough demand that I might hold one in the fall, if my time permits. Let me know if you want one and I will evaluate the results and my time availability.

Mahalo,
Carol

If you are a licensee on the mainland and do not need to take the education requirement you might be interested in my book to prepare you for taking the Hawaii part of the exam. Go to the website at www.hawaiirealbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment