Sunday, January 6, 2013

Real Estate Prelicensing 2013

We ended 2012 with a bang with an unexpected December class. A dynamite class it was with 20 eager students. All but one passed the class and a few who passed are still working on the licensing exam.

I am deluged with calls about the next class which has not yet been scheduled. If you are interested in taking a prelicensing class, please call the Maui College at 984-3231 to be placed on the wait list. They will notify you when I schedule my next class.

Here is a hint. Sometimes I find a break in my schedule and am able, if there is a classroom available at the college, to schedule a class that was not previously planned on--depending on the demand. So it is always a good idea for you to place your name on the list so we have an idea of how many people are interested in taking it. That is why I gave the class in December even though I had not planned on it. So please call 984-3231 if you want to be on the list.

Hope to see you in class soon.

Mahalo,
Carol


1 comment:

  1. Great post and right to the point. I am not sure if this is in fact the best place to ask but do you guys have any idea where to get some professional writers? Thank you
    New Punggol Condominiums

    ReplyDelete