Wednesday, May 28, 2014

ONE SEAT LEFT IN MY REAL ESTATE SALES PRELICENSING CLASS JUNE 2-13, 2014

We are down to the wire and I have one seat left for my real estate sales prelicensing class June 2-13 2014 which I am holding at the Maui Mall. Classes will be held from 9 AM to 4:30 PM daily. It should be fun and excitement is mounting both for me and the registered students.
I would love to have you join us. Register right away and get the seat that is left. Please go to  http://www.carolballrealestateschool.com/pre-licensing.html to register. Payment is required with registration to reserve your seat.
Instructions will be sent to you as soon as I receive notification from Paypal of your registration.
C'mon, JOIN THE FUN and get your real estate license. It's lots of work but very satisfying.
Mahalo,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment